Today, I’d like to share with you a few of my favourite ways that can help bring clarity, peace and positive vibes to life. These are only suggestions and may not work for everyone, and I’m certainly not saying they will work for you. But, if you feel inspired and any of the following speak to you, try them out.
My hope and my intention with these posts is to inspire you, motivate you and ‘entertain’ you, while I share with you what I love, what resonates with me, and what I think could also help others. Then, it is up to everyone to decide what they want to do with it.
So, here are my 15 favourite ways to bring more clarity, peace and positive vibes to life. They are only small things, nothing too big, such as setting life goals… But I often find, it is the small things that can make a big/positive difference in our lives:
- Space clearing, tidying up (There is definitely some truth in the saying: ‘Clear space equals clear mind.’ )
- Re-arranging, re-organising (furniture, book shelves, bathroom shelves, wardrobes, whatever you like)
- Selling or donating what you don’t need
- Journaling (expressing how you feel on the pages of your diary or on a piece of paper can be quite therapeutic)
- Burning Incense, Sage, Palo Santo (for me, this always brings a clean, grounding feeling)
- Putting stickers with positive affirmations, goals, dreams around your space, on your mirror etc.
- Turning off social media notifications on the phone (this made a huge difference for me personally)
- Deleting old screenshots and photos that take space on your phone, computer (more clarity)
- Responding to emails and messages you’ve been postponing (checking things off the list- makes you feel lighter)
- Reading something inspiring every single day (a couple of pages of a book, an inspiring article)
- Listening to an uplifting music
- Getting creative in the kitchen
- Moving your body (exercise, a Zoom class)
- Taking a walk to nature (nature connection works like magic)
- Meditation, Visualisation, ‘Zoning-out’ for a few minutes every day
I hope these suggestions have inspired you. Feel free to share some of your personal favourites in the comment section below 🙂