You are a universal artist. Start using your magical superpower
We are all creative. We are all unique artists painting our future as we travel through the Universe at this time and space. Our existence is beautiful, sometimes challenging, but after all, it’s incredibly exciting. Having a conscious awareness of your real power can bring amazing shifts into your life. Align with this idea and start creating the future that you would like to see, not the one that you fear and resist. Have such clarity of what you would like to create that your fears become irrelevant. Write those visions down, meditate on them, feel good about them, take daily action to bring them into this reality and you are on your way.
Visualise the future you desire
When you visualise, you can travel anywhere you’d like to, even in a matter of seconds. Visualising is a magical art and it can bring all these beautiful things you desire into your life. I’ve always been a daydreamer, so when I began visualising intentionally (focusing on what I really wanted to create), I found it quite easy. Don’t know where to begin? Listed below are a few simple steps to get you started.
Bring your vision into reality:
1. Close your eyes to avoid any visual distraction.
2. Start taking deep breaths, slowly and deeply.
3. Think of an image of what you would like to see in your life.
4. Make this image very clear. Brighten the colours, turn up the volume and feel that it is in your life now.
5. Now, visualise you are stepping into that image and you are aligning with it fully. Feel it within the whole level of your being.
6. Deepen your breathing and feel the feelings of already feeling how you want to feel once is manifested in your physical reality.
7. Smile as you see this image and radiate the positive energy for a few more seconds.
8. Slowly become aware of your body, of your surroundings, stretch a bit and in your own time open your eyes.
9. Take your time getting up.
10. Throughout the day, think of that beautiful image. Smile and feel good about it every time you remember it.
11. Trust and know it is on its way to you.
A thought to keep
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” ~Albert Einstein